On the 22nd day of February 2019, KCCA FC launched the FANS’ CLUB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE comprising of eleven members that will serve for four years from 22nd February 2019 till 22nd February 2023.
This search took a year since the club fans Constitution was launched in January 2018.
The committee’s objectives are in line with one of the focus areas of KCCA FC’s Strategic plan
These include but not limited to;
- Review, initiation and strengthening fan branches
- Prepare guidelines for set-up and operation of the fans branches.
- Modify the constitution for fans.
- Conduct quarterly monitoring and supervision visits to the fans branches
- Open new fans branches in Uganda.
- Open new fans branches outside Uganda.
- Hold fans and membership events.
- Establish a fans code of conduct
- Recruit, train and develop fans interactions
The committee will work hand in hand with the KCCA FC management to execute all its duties.
The following are the members on the KCCA FC FANS CLUB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE;
|1||KASENGE TOM JOHN FISHER||PRESIDENT|
|2||NAJJEMBA SOPHIE||VICE PRESIDENT – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION|
|3||JJEMBA MALUNDA ROGERS||VICE PRESIDENT – COORDINATION|
|4||SEGAWA ADAM||GENERAL SECRETARY|
|5||NAMAGANDA SARAH||ASSISTANT SECRETARY|
|7||MATOVU TOM||PUBLICITY & MOBILISATION|
|8||KASIRYE HAKIM||TRANSPORT OFFICER|
|9||MUTEBI HENRY||MALE STUDENTS’ REPRESENTATIVE|
|10||NAMAGANDA LILIAN||FEMALE STUDENTS’ REPRESENTATIVE|
|11||NAKAZZI GLADYS||WELFARE AND DISCIPLINE|